Monday 26 June 2017

A Travel from coimbatore to ooty

Hi friends!



Myself Nivedhitha. This is one of my experience travelling from coimbatore to ooty  I am a regular tourist for ooty when summer is around the corner of the month. At one of my trip, I was travelling with my family to enjoy the summer vacation  in ooty.  we travelled from bengaluru to coimbatore,the gateway to ooty, via flight and from coimbatore to ooty through coimbaore ooty taxi services.

Regularly we take the fastest way to reach  ooty through NH181. But this time,we NH209 and NH181 where a lot of beautiful unnoticed scenic places .the driver explained me complete details and highlighting features of that places. He was more engaging and offered me an happy and customer friendly services.

Through out the path many scenic ethnic, traditional and highlighting places and most important places and must see places are situated there like mettupalyam 's Black thunder and agrahara sama kulam, kondayam palayam kulam and belladhi lake where nature and its beauty will sweep you off your feet.

The durga where  A R Rahman annually once visit there. Rose garden and stone house area.my travel ends before few kilo meters before ooty lake and ooty boat house.

I was completely impressed with their services and I was completely satisfied with their services and from there onwards  i become an regular customer of coimbatore ooty taxi. They provided completed tour packages.

Thank you sir for your complete and customer satisfied travels and tour package services for affordable prices.





No comments:

Post a Comment